RWSN has started with the first 2019 webinar series (on-line seminars) with a focus on “Leave No One behind” in rural water supply, running every Tuesday from April 16th, 2019 until June 04th, 2019, in English, French and/or Spanish.
Schedule and Topics:
- 16 Apr “Leave no one behind” – What does it mean for rural water supply?
- 23 Apr How to reach all: practical examples of supported Self-supply.
- 30 Apr Water justice: recognising different needs and practices
- 07 May Including water quality testing into routine monitoring
- 14 May A conversation about borehole drilling by private enterprises
- 21 May Planning and Financing for Universal Access
- 28 May Communicating groundwater-climate behaviour with African farmers
- 4 Jun Hands-on! How do we implement “Leave no one behind” in rural water supply?
Register HERE for the webinar series.
For more information click HERE.