Swiss Presence at the World Water Forum 2018
World Water Forum Processes
Currently, the different submitted proposals for the forum’s processes (thematic, political, regional, civil..) are being reviewed. The results whether your organization’s proposal has been accepted will be announced in January 2018.
An official tender had been launched in October 2017 to select a partner for the booth design and construction. In the meantime, our partner has been confirmed and the booth will be produced in collaboration with the Swiss-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce.
The call for participation in the Swiss booth is now closed. Many interested proposals from SWP members and SDC partners were handed in. A first version of the booth program has been drafted. The final program and further information on the exact booth slot for participating stakeholders will be communicated in January 2018.
In order to produce the program, we would like to invite all confirmed booth participants to send the following information to the SWP Secretariat until 19th January 2018:
Information about your event at the booth
- Teaser describing your topic (around 100 words)
- 1 high resolution picture
- Do you wish to make a catering order for your event? Yes/No
- Who from your organization will be present in Brasilia and who will be the contact persons for the booth
- Events outside the Swiss booth: In which other thematic events are you involved in (as speaker or as co-convener) and when will the event take place? (title and date/time)
Besides the official Swiss booth program, a specially dedicated website will be created as a main tool for communication indicating information about the participating members, the Swiss activities in Brasilia and the Swiss booth program online. This will increase the visibility of your organization and can be shared easily in your network and on social media.
In order to produce these main communication material, please send the following information to the SWP Secretariat by 19th January 2018:
Website Content (please fill out the word template)
- Your LOGO in high resolution
- A teaser (around 100 words) presenting you organization
- A more detailed presentation of what your organization does (250 words)
- Optional: A video/video slides presenting the organisation (max. 40 seconds, ideally with subtitles – due to background noise at the booth it will be mute).
- Bullet points on your thematic expertise (including the links to your projects)
- Bullet points listening the countries you work (including the links to the projects)
- max. 3 high resolution pictures related to your organization
- additional links you wish to add related to your activities (publications,…)
To get an idea how this content will be presented, please visit the following LINK.
In case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the SWP Secretariat.