Unlocking capital to support the growth of small and medium scale WASH entrepreneurs in Zambia
On June 19-20 2019 in Lusaka, during 2 days of matchmaking focusing on water and sanitation, entrepreneurship and sustainable investments, “Innovate 4 Water” will bring water nexus innovators, investors and other key stakeholders together to accelerate innovation and diffusion, supporting sustainable technologies and business models for access to safe water and sanitation.
You are a Zambian / Southern African / World expert in:
- Water, sanitation and related development issues
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Access to basic services for low-income populations
- Business and human rights
- Market-based solutions
- Impact investing
- Social entrepreneurship
- Blended finance
- Circular economy
- Decentralized business models
“Innovate 4 Water” Lusaka is for you!
The market-place forum will:
- Bring together over 100 participants comprising high-level financiers and service providers from the public and private domains in the water and sanitation sector, as well as innovative entrepreneurs and investors from the region and abroad in an atmosphere of independence and mutual respect,
- Encourage an innovative exchange of experiences and views from different angles and background and inspire them to “think out of the box” to address the financial and technical challenges experienced in the water and the sanitation sector,
Have a simultaneous exhibition to give participants the possibility to present themselves to providing innovative solutions to the water and sanitation sector.
When: 19-20 June 2019
Venue: InterContinental Hotel, Lusaka, Zambia