World Vision Switzerland: For children. For the future.
As an independent foundation, World Vision Switzerland is part of the World Vision network, a worldwide Christian children’s charity organization. For over 65 years we have been committed to those people who need help most – regardless of ethnic origin, religion, nationality or gender. We provide long-term development work, emergency and disaster relief and advocacy for children’s rights.
World Vision works closely with UN organisations such as the World Health Organisation (WHO), the World Food Programme (WFP), the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) and the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), the European Commission and numerous States. The worldwide World Vision network works in nearly 100 countries.
We use resources and donations in an efficient and transparent manner.World Vision Switzerland has been dual certified (ISO 9001, NPO label) by the internationally recognized, independent Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems (SQS) and bears the quality seal of the Foundation Ehrenkodex.
Integrated Water Resources Management
- Watershed & land management (basin/local level, participatory/multi-stakeholder planning)
Water for people
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Rural/ semi-urban water supply and sanitation
- Urban water supply and sanitation
- Human right to water and sanitation (include water quality, equity, accountability, etc.)
- Water technologies (water supply and treatment)
- Sanitation technologies
- Hygiene promotion and behavior changes
- Operation and maintenance, monitoring (soft aspects)
Water for food
- Irrigation techniques (e.g. efficiency of irrigation technologies)
- Operation and maintenance of infrastructure (soft aspects)
- Supply chains & commercialization
Water for nature
- Aquatic Ecosystems
Water and climate change
Olaf Schönsee - firstname.lastname@example.org