Established in 1992, ECOPSIS is an international consulting firm specializing in the technical, socio-economic, financial and institutional challenges of sanitation projects. Specific areas of intervention include all sectors related to human activity: wastewater and solid waste (from both domestic and industrial origins), basic sanitation and hygiene promotion. The aim of ECOPSIS is to be proactive with the challenges posed by sanitation issues. We strive for a world using sustainable sanitation, as this is an efficient tool that contributes to reduce poverty, achieve economic growth and environmental protection.
- Project Cycle Management: identification, appraisal and evaluation.
- Capacity Building: utility management, technical and vocational education and training, sector CB strategies.
- Strategic Planning: National policies and strategies, action and investment plans, urban master plans, communication strategies.
- Development of Framework Conditions: Legal and regulatory framework, standards, municipal regulations.
- Private sector development: technology transfer, development of marketing tools, public-private partnerships.
- Technical Expertise: identification of suitable technologies & providers, preliminary design and costing, tender process
Derko Kopitopoulos - email@example.com