Nov 27, 2018 | 12:00 am - Nov 28, 2018 | 11:59 pm
Are you a Nigerian / West African / World expert in:
Water and sanitation related business? Utility? Water Engineering? Water, sanitation and related development issues? Sustainable Development Goals? Access to basic services for low income populations? Business and human rights? Market-based solutions? Impact investing? Social entrepreneurship? Blended finance? Circular economy? Decentralized business models?
Innovate 4 Water Abuja is for you! Expect 2 days of matchmaking focusing on water and sanitation, innovation and sustainable investments.
When: 27-28 November 2018
Who: Innovate 4 Water is particularly relevant for:
- Water utilities, technology providers, Water engineering companies
- Small and Medium Enterprises operating in the water & sanitation sectors
- Multinational companies with interests in the water & sanitation sectors
- Investors (banking, asset management, private banking, foundations, corporate companies)
- Water & sanitation institutions (foundations, coalitions, NGOs)
- International organisations, national governments, development institutions
- UN agencies with interest in WASH and IWRM
Innovate 4 Water is bringing water & sanitation innovators, investors and other stakeholders together to accelerate innovation and diffusion, supporting sustainable technologies and business models for access to safe water and sanitation.
The focus of the event is on “access to safe water and sanitation” through three main objectives:
- Consolidate local ecosystems, building up meaningful relationships;
- Promote the transfer of innovative water and sanitation technologies and innovative business models in emerging markets and developing countries;
- Create visibility for entrepreneurs in the water and sanitation sector to enable them to reach impact investors;
- Facilitate connections to catalyze collaborations.
More information HERE.