Apr 30, 2018 | 12:00 am
Junior ReSource Fellowship
What is the fellowship about?
The Junior ReSource Fellowship aims to support young dedicated graduates, disruptive
innovators and change makers to develop their convincing ideas to foster resilience in the water sector. The fellowship covers the candidate’s fees to attend the cewas Start-up Programme as well as travel, accommodation and food costs and gives them access to a
wide network of international experts. The selected candidates will participate in the face-to-
face training from August 13th to September 14th 2018 in Switzerland and Sweden and
the following 9-months remote coaching. More information on the program can be found
What requirements must I fulfill to be selected?
▪ You must be between 18 and 30 years old at the time of application
▪ You must convince us of your entrepreneurial spirit and high level of motivation
▪ You must have a background in sanitation, water or waste management (reference from a university/ research institute/ scientific think tank is a must)
▪ You must prove a prior engagement for social or environmental causes
▪ You must have a business idea for disruptive innovations in the water sector and
demonstrate its potential impact (social / economical / ecological)
▪ You have a good command of English (oral and written)
Deadline: Do you fit the requirements? Then do not hesitate and fill in the online application form until April 30th 2018. The earlier you apply, the better!
You will find further details in the official FLYER Junior ReSource Fellowship
Application: You can register through the online application form here!