HYDROPOLITICS TOWARDS PEACE & SECURITY
We develop the hydropolitics agenda to help prevent water conflicts at intersectoral and transboundary levels and we promote water as an instrument of peace and cooperation.
The Geneva Water Hub is offering following courses:
- MOOC: « Water Resources Policy and Management» (available in French with English subtitles).
- MOOC: «Ecosystem Services: A Method for Sustainable Development» (available in English).
- MOOC: «International Water Law» (available in French).
- Distance Learning Course (2nd edition): «International Water Law and the Law of Transboundary Aquifers», 18 September to 3 December 2017.
|International Law Crossing Virtual Water Rivers: An Overview||Wednesday, 12. November 2014||Institute for Environmental Sciences, University of Geneva|
|International Water Law: Issues of Implementation||Friday, 10. July 2015||Uni Mail|
Integrated Water Resources Management
- National/transboundary watershed management (incl. policy/institutional issues)
- Water policy (processes at international & national levels)
Water for people
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Human right to water and sanitation (include water quality, equity, accountability, etc.)
Water for nature
- Aquatic Ecosystems
Water and climate change
Mara Tignino - email@example.com