Mar 2, 2016 | 12:00 pm
12:00 - 13:30
Restaurant uniTurm | Zurich
Water connects everything. That’s why leading companies manage water not just in-house, but also “beyond the fence” in collaboration with other water users. Many experts say that this is the best approach, but it also comes with organizational challenges and requires innovative solutions.
You can register to this event here.
Main questions and issues covered
- What kinds and how many beyond the fence line activities are currently implemented in the field? By whom?
- Which best practice examples could be used as templates for others?
- Which challenges have been encountered?
- Where do companies need more information to proceed?
- Which key questions could be answered in a research project on the topic at MIT?
12.15: Introduction round: Who is in the room?
12.20: Starter: Presentation of data analysis by Tilmann Silber, Practice Leader Sustainability Action & Water at South Pole Group & Julian Kölbel, ETH / Water co-lead at GreenBuz at GreenBuzz
12.35: Presentation of key discussion questions by Naomi Rosenthal, Key Account Manager at South Pole Group / Water co-lead at GreenBuzz
12.40: Main Course: Informal discussion at the table
13.10: Plenary discussion of the key questions, bringing together key points on Flip Chart
13.30 Lunch ends
Invited companies include WBCSD, ABB, Holcim, Nestle, Glencore, WWF, Coop, Unilever, IUCN, CDP, Coca Cola, PMI, Ecolab, Deltares, Arcadis and others.
Register now to this event.
Event location: Restaurant uniTurm, Rämistrasse 71 , 8006, Zurich, Switzerland