Position Paper on Water linked to the public consultation for the Dispatch on Switzerland’s International Cooperation 2021 – 2024
The Swiss Water Partnership is delighted to present you the
- SWP Position Paper on water linked to the public consultation for the Dispatch on Switzerland’s International Cooperation 2021 – 2024
Four steps how you can contribute to the importance to the human right to water in 10 minutes until 21 August 2017, 17.00 CEST:
- Endorse the SWP Position Paper on Water on behalf of your organisation and
- Endorse the SWP Position Paper on Water on your own behalf
- Share the message with at least three Swiss-based contacts (the message is attached in German, French and Italian)
- Write a letter on behalf of your organisation, that you support the SWP position paper and send a PDF- and Word-File to this email: M21firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for emphasizing the importance of water for everyone!
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and the Human Security Division (HSD) of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA), together with the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) of the Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research (EAER), have been working for several months on the draft Dispatch on Switzerland’s International Cooperation 2021–24 (DE, FR, IT). This process began in summer 2018 and will continue until the draft is adopted by the Federal Council and by Parliament in 2020.
The FDFA and the EAER have for the first time decided to launch an optional public consultation (DE, FR, IT) in order to gather input from the cantons, political parties, umbrella associations and other stakeholders involved in Switzerland’s international cooperation. The consultation will run until 23 August 2019.
In case of any further questions, please contact our focal point Sandra Fürst.
> Read the 2019 SWP Position Paper on Water here.