After the call of proposal published in November 2015 and the first preparatory meeting which took place in December, the Swiss Water Partnership got involved in the preparation of a total of 9 thematic events for the Stockholm World Water Week 2016. On each of these events, two or more members of the Swiss Water Partnership were involved.
Five events got approved for a thematic event of 1h30. The title of these events are the followings:
- Systematic behavior change to ensure usage of WASH infrastructure (with Eawag and HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation)
- Freud, the missing link in Water and Sanitation? (with SDC and Cewas)
- Turning errors into actions: Continuous Improvements! (with HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation, iDE, Eawag and ETH Zürich)
- How to engage local Water Organisations in an integrity process? (with SDC, Caritas and Cewas)
- Water risk in times of globalisation and sustainable development (SDC and WWF)
For some of these events it would still be possible to join in for the detailed preparation of the event. Do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat of the Swiss Water Partnership.
Furthermore, members of the Swiss Water Partnership are involved in other events such as:
- Equitable access to water and sanitation: sustainable growth for all (SDC and WaterLex)